The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

OOOOOOOOOH YOU'RE IN TROUBLEEEEEEEEE!

But, but, but, microsoft loves me :(.

Yeah anyways, avatars really are more advanced miis since most of the choices on how to make your face and all that jazz are nearly the same.

Kulex has it too apparently. :@ BUt I was reading if you have Netflix you can get it today.

Major Nelson reported that if you signed up for the preview thingy that you get in early today, as well. Which is how I get in.

Edited by ragbag

Kulex got in on that 2nd wave on invites I think But yeah, they let anyone who signed up in today. I was gonna sign up when they opened but I couldn't be bothered filling the form in.

Who cares anyway, avatars are dumb.

Kulex got in on that 2nd wave on invites I think But yeah, they let anyone who signed up in today. I was gonna sign up when they opened but I couldn't be bothered filling the form in.

Who cares anyway, avatars are dumb.

Jealousy. =/

Sounds about right, I think stuff usually goes up at around that time, I remember it being mentioned for stuff like the free Halo 3 map pack and Castle Crashers.

I wonder if the people who flip the switch work overtime to stay until then or if they go home and come back.

Edited by Fat Sow-sa