Me

Maxx

Spee

Some Random we didn't want to party which would turn into YOU

Dragsy

Hugar

Toe and friend/ Iron Man and friend

Rocpeemaxki won.

I think he was called Bohmanator. Every time he got incapacitated, in true team spirit, we just left him there to die.

Also, that's a great team name that's sure to catch on. (Y)

Dragsy and I would ruin all your shit, we were awesome. The one time we played :shifty:

Trouble with Sunday nights is that I can't stay online too late because I work Monday morning. Hence why I push for Friday and Saturday nights.

This, except you know, every night. The first day I have where I can play late enough for the foreigners to get on is um, new years eve :\

Tomorrow. Maybe. :shifty:

Don't give in to them! Be strong, young Stoker!

Things I don't like in L4D:

Being punched from behind means you stop moving. What the fuck.

The game not recognising single player mode. You played through all chapters of an act? Well done! We're not saving it though, so no achievement for you. Fuck off.

I was playing from 3:30 to about now with my friend. It is getting easier and easier to stop people as the infected. You just have to pick your spots. Remember...if you do it properly, you can have three of the four survivors down at once with two hunters and a smoker, and if the boomer does his work, the last survivor will be too busy to get them up.

I might play for another hour or so starting at 7 if anyone is interested.

Edited by Toe