The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

If I were being consistent, it ought to be 'Microsoft'...but unfortunately, they make other non-console things. :shifty:

And I'll be brutally honest: I changed it from Xbawkz primarily to see how many people would complain. And of those people, I suspected there was a high probability that Ellis would be the first.

So, double winner = me.

If I were being consistent, it ought to be 'Microsoft'...but unfortunately, they make other non-console things. :shifty:

And I'll be brutally honest: I changed it from Xbawkz primarily to see how many people would complain. And of those people, I suspected there was a high probability that Ellis would be the first.

So, double winner = me.

Are you sure you weren't busy flip flopping on the staff decsion that megathreads have no right to be pinned and will be unpinned until dinosaurs once more roam the Earth? Hmmm?