The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Alright, I got WaW a few days ago, and I'm getting L4D tonight. Which one do you think I should practice on before jumping in and royally getting my ass kicked?

Oh, and my gamertag is EUBlink.

Edit: Must've been thinking of WOW instead of WaW.

Edited by Blink

Page 300!

Oh, Ruki. Marvel at the sound of GoGo! I really should have cut it down to just him but i'm a lazy man.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YR9C66KK

Edited by We Three Kings of Ellis

I have yet to hear anyone on EWB with a horrible voice. Not sure why you guys think me and Maxx sound the same though. Hardest to understand? Kaney >_< YOU SPEAK TOO FAST! Dragsy is kinda hard to understand at times, but most of the time it's ok.

If I talk slowly, I feel like I'm talking to a retarded child. I find Fitzy the hardest to understand because he talks really quietly or his mic's shit. Or he's raping birds.

Fitzy does give off the echo <_<

And Dragsy, it is usually when we're in the middle of big explosions, and I missed what you said.

But yay for Left 4 Dead'ing tonight! And Krypt is female, and getting a mic in Feb.

You will be the only one surprised when "she" gets a mic and sounds like a man. :shifty: