The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

What? No he doesn't. He used to cry like a woman in L4D.

Like a woman.

If you want to emulate that and become bereft of your dignity then i'm sure that is something I can accomadate.

What? No he doesn't. He used to cry like a woman in L4D.

Like a woman.

If you want to emulate that and become bereft of your dignity then i'm sure that is something I can accomadate.

If EWB wasn't so slow I'd have editted this when I realised you aren't Maxx.

Edited by Captain Hammer

I got Mirrors Edge for $10 new today :D

Also traded in UFC ($40) and Prototype ($37), so I got a bunch of cash for when NHL, L4D2, MW2, and Borderlands comes out.

Also, who else is getting Borderlands? I wanna get super rare weapons in co-op with you people.

Aw yeah me.

I saw the idea of being able to spawn anywhere presented as the anti-spawn camper weapon. So now the spawn campers can just spawn directly behind or on top of you for an instant kill. How is that better?

I saw the idea of being able to spawn anywhere presented as the anti-spawn camper weapon. So now the spawn campers can just spawn directly behind or on top of you for an instant kill. How is that better?

I would imagine that they'll have thought that far ahead and have some kind of limitation going on.

Dragsy, since you also have the Preview of the new Dashboard, do you know what the number on your gamercard means? I know it has something to do with being a Xbox Live Gold member, but I'm not sure if it's months or years.
It's years.

And the prices for avatar clothes are ridiculous and the only things I would even consider buying are the Lionhead t-shirt, The RC Warthog and the giant q-tip that makes me look like I'm on Gladiators.

But I'm not buying squat until they lower the price or bring out some licensed hockey jerseys.

Yeah I was watching a video of the new dashboard and caught the prices and immediately went "yup, not paying that much for fake clothes". Does anyone know if the new avatar marketplace replaces the current free items for your avatar?

Fellow Brits, help me find 12-13 months online for £25-ish.

GO!

Crisis averted, found one on Play trade for 25.42. A 12 month one that is.

Edited by King Aurora BorEllis