The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Who else has Uno? It's the only game i've yet to play on my Arcade disc.

Me!

Yeah, like i'm gonna be able to get a game going with you!

Who else has Uno? It's the only game i've yet to play on my Arcade disc.

I do! I got it from my Live Vision Camera that I haven't used since Vegas 2, Tiger Woods Fight Night (Turns out I've used it more times than I remember)

I rented Vancouver 2010 for the weekend and even though it's lacking a ton of events, It's still a good party game to whoop your brother at.

Challenges are decent too, Although getting an average 94.8kph when your supposed to get an average of 95.0kph is extremely annoying.

They better do better with the 4 years they have to make the next one (Or you know, 6 months beforehand)

I would be up for some EWB Uno, I have yet to play a game online.

My smaller less awesome brother has a 360, but he's 11 and has no online. I come to you, strange people of the planet 360, to ask if there is any way I can update his 360 so it can play .avi files from a USB Stick without connecting it to the internet?

I don't think thereis. I tried downloading the update to a memory unit so I could updte the console we use at work, but it wouldn't have it.

You can with a Hardrive.

I used my hardrive on a mates 360 so he could get NXE a few months before he got live.

In other news beat all those bullshit annoying Advanced challenges on Vancouver and up to 49/50 achievements, I only need to win 5 online events in a row. Got up to 3 yesterday and got screwed over when the guy ran into me during Snowboard X, Now there's no one online today.

Looks like WWE Legends will remain the only game I've 1000g'd :(