The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Kaney is a total bitch, he'll call your name constantly but never say why he's doing it. For all I know you're trying to make polite conversation Kaney :angry: Also, L4D with online is indeed far more fun. I might see if I can get #2 cheap somewhere this weekend along with a couple of other onliners.

Ellis too >_>

We're trying to get your attention to something but you ignore us and run away, which is why we need to repeat it constantly until you listen the fuck up! If you think the worst thing I did to you on L4D is repeat your name a couple of times, you're getting off easy. Just ask Ollie.

Kaney is a total bitch, he'll call your name constantly but never say why he's doing it. For all I know you're trying to make polite conversation Kaney :angry: Also, L4D with online is indeed far more fun. I might see if I can get #2 cheap somewhere this weekend along with a couple of other onliners.

L4D2, MW2, RDR (meh online now :shifty:), GTA (same), TF2 (Tryign to bring it back).....that's all I got for group games. For other online: I have Lego Starwars/Batman, SC4, and UFC.

TF2 is on the Arcade, yes? Probably get that. RDR, GTA and MW2 I have on PS3, UFC I don't care about. Does anyone have Marvel Ultimate Alliance one and two? I want to get both of them.

I forgot! I have MUA1!

And TF2 is on The Orange Box (Half Life 2, HL2: EP1, HL2: EP2, TF2, Portal)....should be pretty cheap now. I got it for $5 a week ago.

I have MUA1, wouldn't mind throwing down online with it.

Unless they've shut down the servers and I missed it, they both do.

Benji better not be thinking about MUAing with fat boy and his fat friends when we've already spoke about it long before you got the fucking console :angry:

Ellis too >_>

We're trying to get your attention to something but you ignore us and run away, which is why we need to repeat it constantly until you listen the fuck up! If you think the worst thing I did to you on L4D is repeat your name a couple of times, you're getting off easy. Just ask Ollie.

You violate me. :(

I traded the second one in awhile ago, I just wasn't impressed by it. I still pop in 1 every so often, because I still find it enjoyable... and I haven't finished grabbing achievements from it.