The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Curse that Summers. It wasn't enough for you to sit around dead whilst I single handidly defeated the Lambent 'Zerker, now you've want to make me, 925 and Bret Hart work hard to complete Beast on Insane for you?

You're just lucky you proved to be a formidable tag team partner on Execution.

Curse that Summers. It wasn't enough for you to sit around dead whilst I single handidly defeated the Lambent 'Zerker, now you've want to make me, 925 and Bret Hart work hard to complete Beast on Insane for you?

You're just lucky you proved to be a formidable tag team partner on Execution.

Formidable? I was fantastic. :shifty:

Besides, I was eating a sandwich during Beast mode. I apologise.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Paranormal-Full/2a8da0a9-f7e9-4150-bd85-af2b5e6bba5a

For the next week, the Paranormal table for Pinball FX 2 is free. You need to download the Pinball FX 2 game to play it on, that's free to though. Everyone go do it!

• Like 1

Well, the game is just sort of a hub that you use to download extra tables and they normally run like 240MSP or you can buy a few bundles that cost 800 for 4 tables. This is 1 table for free and you can get 3 achievements for a total of 50 points.