The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I had enough trouble trying to work out who could play with who when it came to GTA last week, I don't want it kicking off again!

Also, whilst I'm here, there's a big Games on Demand sale now on with daily deals and some that remain constant for the duration. Not sure how long it is, probably a week.

Full list of things that will be on sale:

Assassin’s Creed 3
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
Bulletstorm
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Crysis
Crysis 3
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon Age Origins
Far Cry 3
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Forza Horizon
Gears Judgement
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
Hitman Absolution
Kinect Sports 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
Lego Lord of the Rings
Mass Effect
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
Monopoly Streets
Perfect Dark Zero
Prey
Rockstar Table Tennis
The Orange Box
Tomb Raider
Witcher 2
WWE 13 GonD
X-com: Enemy Unknown

http://majornelson.com/2013/07/01/xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale-starts-today-2/

Today's deals are for Assassins Creed 3, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3 and Maxx Payne 3. I think Maxx Payne is actually more expensive then the sale they had the other month so that's not too good. Think the US has it a little better than us because I've seen it written that they have, for example, Mass Effect for 400 points whereas in the UK it's like 520. Don't think there's anything too amazing yet like the Batman: AA for like £2.69 or whatever but things might pick up.

Monopoly Streets, lads? :pervert:

I'll be grabbing Borderlands 2, because I'm essentially getting it for free thanks to those 1600 points Ellis helped me get.

• Like 1

Borderlands co-op! Even though you will be waaaay behind me for ages.

Also, the DLC is on sale this week, though it can be obtained through other means...

Also, the DLC is on sale this week, though it can be obtained through other means...

What other means?

Elaborate.

Anyone up for some NBA 2K13?

I could probably get a game or two in on Thursday, although I warn you, I am horrendous at the 2k series. I think it's the sheer amount of controls, I never felt nearly as lost with the Live series.

Yes. Once you buy it on the website it gets added automatically to your download queue and the next time you sign in to your console, it'll start downloading it right away. Or, you can just remove it from the queue from the website if you just want to take advantage of some great offer but don't necessarily want the game on your system right now *cough*Defense Grid*cough*. :shifty:

• Like 1