The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'm playing Horizon 4 after completing everything I could in Horizon 3 because I loved it so much (the only thing I didn't 100% was roads driven because fuck that).

It's amazing. I have no idea how they improved on it even further, but they did. It's going to take a lot of money to buy all of those houses but I'm going to do it. Forzathon Live is so much fun and the seasonal challenges add so much more depth to the races.

Also my character is dressed like the ultimate hipster for some reason.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I'm playing Horizon 4 after completing everything I could in Horizon 3 because I loved it so much (the only thing I didn't 100% was roads driven because fuck that).

It's amazing. I have no idea how they improved on it even further, but they did. It's going to take a lot of money to buy all of those houses but I'm going to do it. Forzathon Live is so much fun and the seasonal challenges add so much more depth to the races.

Also my character is dressed like the ultimate hipster for some reason.

Please tell me you have a Peel P50 in your garage just so you can be an even bigger hipster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apex Legends seems pretty fun. I'm real shit at it though. I queued into a random squad and frustrated my squadmate because he kept pinging an item for me to pick up but I didn't know if he meant for me to take it or for the other guy to take it. When I finally took it he uttered "jesus christ.." and I'm over here like, did you not see the big LEVEL 1 above my head when we entered the match? I don't even know what gun this attachment is for! I barely know what I'm doing! :@

EDIT: Oh yeah also I have Gold on XBL now. So I can play online with you fine chaps.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this over on DVDVR, but I haven't gotten a response yet and it's been about 8 hours, so I figured I'd ask here as well. Did Nier: Automata not get a physical release on the Xbox One? eBay is flooded with PS4 copies (and Amazon) but absolutely nothing for the Xbox One - which is weird, since it appears that the Microsoft and GameStop websites are selling them (but I could be wrong).

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Is Prey any good? It was in the clearance section at Walmart so I grabbed it for $5. It has to be worth that doesn't it?

It was one of my favorite games the year it came out! 

• Like 1