The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

You play Lone Wolf for the laser achievement? It's so easy to get it in Valhalla.

That must be why you have it. OH WAIT!

I was thinking of the medal. Shhhh. :shifty:

Dumb Fizzy 4 :D

This is spectacularly bad.

I just now noticed that all the e-mails I've received from Microsoft about my Xbox have had the serial number section blank, and that when I try to access my profile on Microsoft's site, it says I have no registered devices.

Edit: Found out from customer service that the whole 'no serial number' thing is a normal part of their scrapping bad Xboxes and replacing them process. I feel significantly better.

Edited by Fanku Kaibutsu

It's significantly harder to get achievements in Lone Wolf. Some of them can be done in any ranked playlist/campaign, and one can be done in Rumple Pit, but the rest in Lone Wolf only.

Edited by Kyle_

The easiest way to get the Overkill on Lone Wolves is in an Oddball match. If you don't care about winning too much, just keep heading for the rocket launcher/laser and don't approach the ball too closely, a chance'll appear.