The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

The one thing I don't understand about the game - how do I assemble a pack? When I mate with an animal, I seem to lose everybody in my pack. When I encounter a like animal, they never join up with me. Am I only limited to those who I start with at the beginning of a new generation?

I guess vita compatibility means that they actually offer you stuff that works for your vita.

SingStar going free 2 play.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/13/singstar-becoming-a-free-download-mic-still-required/

I wonder if Rock Band will follow them some day soon. Rock Band Blitz (which is fun) already did a good step by offering you a game and 20+ songs for 10€

Yeah I realised the Singstar thing when I loaded up Viewer to see if there were any songs and they said that Viewer support had finished. Ugh that means that I'll need to put the actual game disc into the console in future if I want to check songs.

They haven't really had any good songs for ages though.

Here Comes The Pain was my personal favourite.

Yeah this. Great roster, lots of options, still decent graphics and the best season mode since Smackdown 2. Excellent gameplay too.

In short its the closest they've come to making No Mercy for the PlayStation >_>

Edited by ZJ Penn

Wait, is Unfinished Swan free on Plus? I don't really want to pay for anything on there.

Nope, Plus members get a crack at it a week before everyone else. Price is the same however: $14.99.

Drags: They actually are easy to install. Quite a few tutorials on how to do so online, just make sure you find one for your model of PS3. None are difficult, but each model has a different way of replacing the HDD.

Edit: Costume Quest, with DLC, is $3.74. There are a lot of worse ways to spend $3.74, guys. Give it a shot.

Payday: The Heist is free now for PSPlus, has anyone played this? I'm tempted to download it, but am just curious how it is first before I devote any time to it.

Haven't played it yet, but be prepared to download a 3.3 GB update.

I have it. I really enjoyed it and I still play it occasionally. Definitely not an essential download/purchase, but it is quite fun.