The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Dunno. I bought the full boxed game.

Anyway, the introduction level stuff to get you used to the game throw up a few fun bits like attacking and killing cats with dogs, running away from stuff as a deer and attacking hyenas with the silly little toy dog.

Then it gives you a cool little mini mission thing - I wandered around, levelled up to "BOSS" by killing a few things, then went and wooed a lady dog, led her to a pile of straw, sniffed her arse and doggy-styled. Fade to black and HEY PRESTO! Five cute puppies to follow you around (and it let me control one of the puppies instead).

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You can buy stuff like a sabre toothed tiger and kangaroo which should be interesting enough. There are sooooo many animals you can play as but you only start with silly little girlie bag-dog and little deer. That's kind of fun though, better to play as a weaker animal than a lion or tiger straight away.

I read that you can also play as Peking Man (or, Homo Erectus Pekinesis) a form of primitive man that we have evolved from, which sounds totally awesome dude. Looks like a pretty interesting game and I'm definitely going to have to give it a go at some point.