The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I start playing a slightly older/awesome RPG and BAM! The next game in the series is announced. This happened with Disgaea 4.

If you’re a fan of Persona, you may want to sit down and then stand the hell back up for this news. In the latest Famitsu, Team Persona producer Katsura Hashino has confirmed that the team is hard at work on the next core Persona game - Persona 5. No details on what platforms it will land on, but odds are it’s going to be a PS3 and Xbox 360 affair.

I start playing a slightly older/awesome RPG and BAM! The next game in the series is announced. This happened with Disgaea 4.

If you’re a fan of Persona, you may want to sit down and then stand the hell back up for this news. In the latest Famitsu, Team Persona producer Katsura Hashino has confirmed that the team is hard at work on the next core Persona game - Persona 5. No details on what platforms it will land on, but odds are it’s going to be a PS3 and Xbox 360 affair.

Literally the best news of the year.

Go play Chrono Trigger.

After Persona 3 & 4.

I think I have a power. I can revive old franchises!

If you're a fan of Persona, you may want to sit down and then stand the hell back up for this news. In the latest Famitsu, Team Persona producer Katsura Hashino has confirmed that the team is hard at work on the next core Persona game - Persona 5. No details on what platforms it will land on, but odds are it's going to be a PS3 and Xbox 360 affair.

You're welcome.

Go play Chrono Trigger.

After Persona 3 & 4.

I think I have a power. I can revive old franchises!

If you're a fan of Persona, you may want to sit down and then stand the hell back up for this news. In the latest Famitsu, Team Persona producer Katsura Hashino has confirmed that the team is hard at work on the next core Persona game - Persona 5. No details on what platforms it will land on, but odds are it's going to be a PS3 and Xbox 360 affair.

You're welcome.

Ruki, I thank all 10,000 tons of you.

I too am also excited because I've been waiting for this for since I finished Persona 4.

Had some spare coin in the virtual and real wallets, so I splurged on Sound Shapes. If you're a PS+ member, you get it for $12. Otherwise, $15. I've yet to sink my teeth into the level editor, but the music alone (Beck! Dead-Mau-5! :shifty: ) is worth the price of admission. Getting a fairly chill 2D puzzler only adds to the value.

Also, interestingly, the demo for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 treated me quite nicely. I'm in the mood to sink some time into a footy game, so I may try out Fifa '13 and see if the controls agree with me.