The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

The Persona 3 final boss is hard.

Yeah I was cruising for awhile until hitting that.

Like...seriously! This boss is actually a challenge! Most of the game can be done through grinding...but this? You need to be smart. The first time I went into the fight I didn't have enough revival items AND I didn't have any Personas with revive skills :/

Things I have learned: -Yukari set to heal, do not let her fall below 100SP.

-Akihiko set to heal (because he uses the stat reducing stuff)

-Mitsuru set to do whatever.

-I blow up Nyx's face with fire attacks from Seth every chance I get.

I saw a bit of speculation a few months back that they were going to introduce a really cheap model at like £99 or something but obviously that hasn't panned out. That 12gb model you could concievably pitch as some sort of blu-ray/streaming/gaming device for the more casual buyer but at the RRP they're planning, you can pretty much get a 320gb slim so I dunno if it's worth it,

Reckon I'll have a look at the prices when they come out, my old fat one sounds like its dying at the moment and I'm weighing up a service. I'll wait and see if this is cheap or indeed if it whacks the price of a standard slim down.

I can do that, I just use my iPod. However, I wanted to be able to stream from my PC to my PS3 and to copy files across. WMP11 didn't work so I got Playstation Media Server and got it working now. It's mostly for laziness so I can use my controller instead of mouse/keyboard ¬_¬.

@Colly: It just didnt find WMP and vice-versa, I think it was due to IP issues or summat.

Edited by Dingle