The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Borderlands is only iffy if you're playing solo.

Yeah, I played solo ages ago when it first came out and I didn't enjoy it at all. Picked up GOTY a few weeks ago and started playing co-op and holy shit, so much god damn fun.

Siren: Blood Curse for the PSN... I want to love this game, I really do. But the split screens and the fact that split screens are sometimes necessary is so frustrating.

This was not a 40 dollar game.

Does Final Fantasy 7 make much important use of the rear shoulder buttons (R2/L2)? I want to get the PsOne Classic for my Vita, but I bought Cool Boarders 2 without thinking and the workaround of using the rear touchpad is sketchy at best.

It's how you look around on the world map... and there's probably some use for it that's not very useful in battles. I think there's also a few mini-games that use it.

Noticed earlier that God Hand was on the store for £3.99. One of those cult sort of games that gets rave reviews. Trouble is I have £3.01 in my wallet and I think you can only put incriments of like 5, 10, 20 etc into it so I'd have to put in another fiver and end up with a bunch left over again. (N)

I caved in and bought Tokyo Jungle today.....Then found out it'll be released on PSN at the end of the month. >_<

Still, I was in a quirky game mood and Japan has LOADS of good stuff for PS3 and Vita that the rest of the world will never get.

The amount of games the PSP has here is mindblowing, DS too.

Anyway, as much as I want one of the excellent looking murder mystery games available for Vita/PS3, language problems through them right out. So next thought was one of the idol games - kinda like a rhythm game but with added pervy Japanese girl pop group creation/dressing/photographing bonus. It's a mark of the country's perviness that I'd even consider it 4 years into my stay here. :pervert:

But instead I went for this as I'll feel a little less otaku, roaming around a future Tokyo as a lion eating rabbits, dogs and chickens or whatever.