The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Some little bits of PS4 news...

Blu-ray drive is 3x faster than the PS3 one.

Friend cap (currently at 100) has been raised.

The controller can be charged even when the system is on stand by.

A headset will be included in the box.

...and a bunch of PS Eye stuff that no one cares about.

• Like 1

Tomb Raider is down 50% for 48 houres. I think this might be one of the rar good deals on PSN... untill in two weeks the Steam version obviusly will drop to below 15€ but still. 30€ for a fresh ps3 release issent bad.

Wait. I take it all back. Zavii nets you the boxed copy for a few cents less.

http://chillmo.com/tomb-raider-360-fr-3059-eur-inkl-vsk/

Playstation AllStares is the Daily Easter Dealk today for 20€ You can get the boxed copy for almost the same price at Zavii though. But unlike Tomb Raider this time you at least pay less on PSN. (at least if shiping to germany is included)

Offer 3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Was €49.99/£39.99, now €19.99/£15.99
Valid until 11.59am 2nd April

Considering the amound of DLC they offer and the prices they charge for it i would be surprised if this game did not end up on PS+ within the next half year.

Playstation AllStares is the Daily Easter Dealk today for 20€ You can get the boxed copy for almost the same price at Zavii though. But unlike Tomb Raider this time you at least pay less on PSN. (at least if shiping to germany is included)

Offer 3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Was €49.99/£39.99, now €19.99/£15.99

Valid until 11.59am 2nd April

Considering the amound of DLC they offer and the prices they charge for it i would be surprised if this game did not end up on PS+ within the next half year.

That last observation is interesting. I was about to get the game with that discount but seeing as I just got plus for the next 15 months, I think I'm gonna wait and see if I get it via PS Plus.