The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I haven't really played All-Stars outside of playing with friends, except for a few levels in the arcade mode or whatever. It's super fun with friends, but really, doesn't the same apply to pretty much every fighting game? I know I've never touched the single player in the Smash Bros. games, instead opting to play with friends online or locally. Same deal with All-Stars.

Alright so I just got PlayStation Plus for myself. I have to ask the question that's always asked when someone new gets it. If I get a game for free, download it, and delete it to free up HDD space, do I get to download it for free whenever I want to play it again? Does this also apply for when I pay $10 instead of $25 for a game?

I'm pretty sure I've read the answer is yes. Right?

I think it's somewhere under the "Account Management" menu on the XMB. There always used to be a "Transaction Management" tab in there, and that was where paid subscriptions were handled. I imagine it's still there, so you might as well give that a try.

That's right.

Although I'm not sure if the same applies to games that are free on plus but later removed.

I guess I'll find out.

I have no idea what to do with games that are like 14gb. What are some people's memory tricks? Someone just told me they put games they aren't playing on an external, but I'm confused exactly how that works. I have 1575mb out of my original 74gb left. I know there's plenty of game data I can delete, but that's still not going to answer my question about how to fit extremely large Plus downloads on the PS3.

As for Srar's question, all that stuff I'm pretty sure is under Account Management. That's where you edit your credit card information, redeem codes, etc. Seems like that'd be the proper place for it.