The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Hey everyone I've got Portal 2 and am looking for someone to finish the Co-Op trophies with. I understand there's a trophy where I need to take someone new to co-op along as well, which is silly but seems like an outrageous way to miss out on getting a plat since someone could just make an account for this trophy. If anyone wants to help me along, at least with the main co-op trophies, let me know.

And I'm aware I'm late to the party. I also have Far Cry 3 waiting to be touched and I'm told that's a game I could get a plat in easily as well.

Just played soul sacrifice with Dragsy.

Damn that's a fun game. Its got the feel of monster hunter meets shadow of the colossus. With a touch of the atmosphere of dark souls.

The magic is a LOT more complex than I'd thought, as you can mix items with items to give you a more powerful version, or later on fuse spells together for a whole new spell.

A must buy when it comes out. This demo is great.

Yeah, I didn't realise quite how in-depth it goes, so when we played, my spells weren't as powerful as they could have been. I love the flywheel one, and my giant fistpuncher spell now has the power of thunder behind it. Sorry for dying so much >_>

But yeah, definite day one purchase for me. Do you know if there's a PvP/competitive mode? I reckon that'd be pretty interesting.

Also, in more general terms, I need to make more of an effort to use the Vita online.

And I'm aware I'm late to the party. I also have Far Cry 3 waiting to be touched and I'm told that's a game I could get a plat in easily as well.

It's not a difficult plat, but be prepared to put in a lot of hours to get it. Luckily, it's a very enjoyable game throughout.

Meh, you dying just made me realize Id used my group heals wrong. APPARENTLY I can hold it to keep it going? But it says that I take the power? I dont know if that heals just me or all of us. I would love to try that next.

I played the first to levels over a coupld times to gauge a few things. Cant wait til Wed when we pick it back up and stomp face.

Seriously Revengeance, I was enjoying you. While you looked shallow on top and did little to try and teach me of your mechanics, I was growing to like you and there was the codec conversations actually built upon Raiden's character in an acceptable way. And you let me use the Cyborg Ninja skin. That was pretty cool.

Then the fucking boss battle(s) at the end. I was the stupidest idiot.

Meh, you dying just made me realize Id used my group heals wrong. APPARENTLY I can hold it to keep it going? But it says that I take the power? I dont know if that heals just me or all of us. I would love to try that next.

I played the first to levels over a coupld times to gauge a few things. Cant wait til Wed when we pick it back up and stomp face.

Yeah, I have been a little frustrated at how little it helps you. Although I guess that's more a product of getting used to having my hand held at the start of most games now.

Also.

. Being a PS3 DLC title also means that finally,game saves are completely tradeable online which will make expanding your rosters a million times cheaper and easier.

So basically what I am reading is that you will be able to download someone's exported PS2 save data and bring it into your own PS3. And people are already talking about hacking their actual PS2 saves over. This is so FUCKNIG HYPE.

• Like 1