The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

The High Road is the worst Crash Bandicoot level. I beat it after about 30 goes (It took me forever to get past the second[?] checkpoint), but it was damn horrid. To be fair, I didn't struggle too much after the second checkpoint, but damn up to that point it was not great. People are acting like it's absolutely impossible on YouTube and Reddit and wherever else, though. It's not that bad.

EDIT: Slippery Climb is also a total bitch of a level. Although I enjoy it more than The High Road, so eh. Given up on it for now :P 

EDIT2: oh hey I finished crash 1 lol ay

Edited by Owen

7 minutes ago, BuddyAwesome said:

I was given Lost Legacy free for having had the deluxe edition of Uncharted 4.

Not sure if anyone else has this issue but I'm trying to download the new episode of Telltale's GOTG and despite having the season pass it wants to charge me $4.99...

Download it from in the game. It might still say $4.99 in game but when it takes you to the PS Store from there it should show as free. All Telltale games are weird like that.

PS Plus announcement time again.

PS4

Infamous: Second Son

Child of Light

RIGS: Mechanized Combat League (VR only)

PS3

Truck Racer

Handball 2016

Vita (both games are also on PS4)

We Are Doomed

Hatoful Boyfriend

Well, that's in Europe, anyway. The North American list is a little different:

inFamous: Second Son, PS4

RIGS Mechanised Combat League, PS VR

Strike Vector Ex, PS4

Monster Jam Battlegrounds, PS3

Hustle Kings, PS3

Hue, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)

Sky Force Anniversary, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 & PS3)

Second Son is pretty good.

Spoiler

The evil ending is brilliant, by the way.

Just playing evil is also hilarious when you see how civilians react to you. Seriously, if you do an evil run, just stand in the middle of a sidewalk for a couple minutes and watch the civilians react to you. Don't even do anything to them, just stand there. It's comedy gold.