The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I got in shit because of PS+ because my nephew got it and I mentioned to him to make sure to get his free PS+ game of the month this month. I got grilled by my sister-in-law when he played Until Dawn and got to see some slight nudity and when my nephew decided to shoot some girl in the eye. 

You can stock up on Playstation Plus annual subscriptions because they stack for up to three years (I think). There are often deals on Playstation Store credit on various sites, so it's easy to keep your subscription going for less than the standard price.

2 hours ago, RPS said:

I got in shit because of PS+ because my nephew got it and I mentioned to him to make sure to get his free PS+ game of the month this month. I got grilled by my sister-in-law when he played Until Dawn and got to see some slight nudity and when my nephew decided to shoot some girl in the eye. 

Ugh, I hope it was Emily.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Anybody up for some Siege in four hours or so? @9 to 5? I know you're someone who plays. I've seen others on my list but I can't remember who else it was. I've not played with you all before, and I'm quite average, but you'll get over that. :shifty: 

Ah man if that wasn't so late I'd be well up for it. Definitely another time though!

Mind you, I'm bossy as fuck on it, so I'm maybe not the best person for the introduction to how we do it.

5 minutes ago, Jericode said:

'Quite average' makes you better than me at least.

You have your moments. In between dying and lagging out that is :lol:

6 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Ah man if that wasn't so late I'd be well up for it. Definitely another time though!

Mind you, I'm bossy as fuck on it, so I'm maybe not the best person for the introduction to how we do it.

I was in the military for four years, so I'm surprisingly a-ok with taking orders, assuming it doesn't get me killed. :P 

Yooka-Laylee is £16 on PlayStation Store UK right now, which might be a historical low (it's certainly a lot lower than the historical low for the PC version). The Witcher 3 is £12. BioShock The Collection is £16. 

Playstation Store has surprisingly decent prices. Usually buying from the console company themselves can be pretty expensive.

4 hours ago, Owen said:

Yooka-Laylee is £16 on PlayStation Store UK right now, which might be a historical low (it's certainly a lot lower than the historical low for the PC version). The Witcher 3 is £12. BioShock The Collection is £16. 

Playstation Store has surprisingly decent prices. Usually buying from the console company themselves can be pretty expensive.

They've taken to the Steam method of "expensive as standard, but shit loads of deep cut sales". It's great.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Owen said:

I got Yakuza 0 a while back through the PlayStation store cause of how much cheaper it was then buying a physical copy. 

Same with final fantasy around Christmas. 

That reminds me, I should start Yakuza at some point / finish final fantasy <_<

• Like 1