The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

3 hours ago, tristy said:

Whenever Amazon has the Pulse or charging dock, it's always backordered until late January or early February. Which makes me just want to wait until Direct gets more stock.

From what I've learned, Amazon says one thing, but then they ship it days later or whatever.

Was able to secure a 3D Pulse Headset on Amazon just now! Says it won't arrive till February. As stated above, people keep saying that's what they're told and then it ships within days so hopefully that's the case. But if it doesn't, all good. I can wait.

• Like 1

Good stuff LL, hope they are decent! I gave up messing about to find stock and just got the playstation gold headset. Its wireless and apparently is just as good so eh.

14 minutes ago, Merry Kaneymas said:

Good stuff LL, hope they are decent! I gave up messing about to find stock and just got the playstation gold headset. Its wireless and apparently is just as good so eh.

Nice! What I did was download the app "HotStock" and paid $5 (a month) for their premium to get priority notifications. Got the notification, was able to get it purchased, and now I've canceled the premium sub.

1 hour ago, Merry Kaneymas said:

So has anyone played/finished Demon's Souls on PS5 (only specifying in case it's different from the original version?)

I have questions :shifty:

No it doesn't get any easier. No I never played it. No I never will play it. 

• Like 1

Just finished Bugsnax, spoilered below because you should play this game if you like a good story.

Spoiler

From what started out as so happy and jolly, boy did it escalate into darkness quickly in the final few missions. I always had a feeling that Bugsnax would turn out to be bad, but in some kind of money-grabbing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory type way. I was not expecting parasites, feasting on the weaknesses of the hosts and gradually turning them into Bugsnax themselves.

I got what I have found out is the Good ending, which is an interesting phrase, with the post-credit conversation implying it's a big conspiracy and putting in the groundwork for a sequel. That cute little Strabby at the end...

• Like 2

@LL. did your shipment date change for your Pulse headset? I grabbed the charging dock last week, said it was February, and last night I got an email that it's been changed to arriving next Tuesday/Wednesday.

55 minutes ago, tristy said:

@LL. did your shipment date change for your Pulse headset? I grabbed the charging dock last week, said it was February, and last night I got an email that it's been changed to arriving next Tuesday/Wednesday.

Unfortunately not. Still says February. Maybe it'll change after the holidays. 

On 22/12/2020 at 11:03, tristy said:

Amazon has now updated my headset order to be arriving from Jan 8th to the 15th!

Edit: And NOW it says it's arriving Tuesday!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1