The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

4 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I’m not even going to let myself try for a PS5 until I beat the games I still haven’t touched on the PS4. 

But you can play them on the PS5! You should wait in line for one. Do it. Do it now. You know you want it. 

3 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I’m not letting you bully me into financial decisions again, LL.

Let me bully you into a financial decision again please. You have to like SOMETHING about your kid. 

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

I want to be bullied! :w00t:

Can you afford my hourly rate? 

• Like 1

Finally finished Demons Souls remaster! Didn't actually realise it automatically spat you out into new game plus after the credits so I ended up finishing the game with Soulbrandt, Demonbrandt and just under 300k souls. Figured I'd play along till I could forge the Northern Regalia. Finished 1-1, killed the Phalanx etc. Got to the nexus, killed myself to stay in soul form, and just when I got back to the highest bit, just before I could recollect (and spend) my souls (again, just under three hundred thousand) I slipped and died again.

Yep, that'll be me done.

Definitely enjoyed it as it was my first Soulsborne game but strangely don't feel all that inclined to jump into any of the others. Think I'll purge my nerves with some Bugsnax next.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1