The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

I do love my voice artist continuity, so to have the same voices for the Spider-Verse characters like Spider-Man, Miles Morales and Doc Ock between Ultimate Alliance 3 and the PS4 Spider-Man game really makes me happy.

On 19/07/2019 at 16:33, apsham said:

Yo, how you feeling about this? I cannot get enough of it.

I played through all of Khrumbul Dun up to getting the gold golem yesterday evening so yeah I'd say I'm having a pretty good time. :D

My big complaint is that terraforming the Isle of Awakening is so slow, I feel like I spent a huge amount of time trying to get the requisite "tiles" of meadow and forest and there's still so much left to go.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sousa said:

I played through all of Khrumbul Dun up to getting the gold golem yesterday evening so yeah I'd say I'm having a pretty good time. :D

My big complaint is that terraforming the Isle of Awakening is so slow, I feel like I spent a huge amount of time trying to get the requisite "tiles" of meadow and forest and there's still so much left to go.

I'm swamped with other stuff so I'm still on the farm island - but I'm spending most of my time prettying it up instead of questing to be honest.

I just traded in a bunch of games... gonna get the 2 game voucher. Using it on Fire Emblem (getting it digital so I can play it Thursday night, and because I will never trade it in) and probably Pokemon. 

Edit: Lame... had to buy a month of online to get the vouchers. But! For the price of $50, I got Fire Emblem, and will pick up Pokemon Sword (Bea is bae) when it's possible to redeem a voucher for that. 

On 24/07/2019 at 09:26, apsham said:

They confirmed that the Switch version of Civ6 is going to get the expansions - hopefully this year. 😊

FUCKIN

YES

Vanilla Civ 6 is fine (I gueeeeeeess) but Rise & Fall at the minimum absolutely changes the game from decent to great. Even something as basic as the Loyalty system does a lot for the headass AI, and I miss things like Governors and Government Plaza so damn much on the Switch. Also Mongolia.

• Like 1

It’s making me want to buy a Switch.  But it feels dumb to not wait until the ones with better battery life come out