The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

1 hour ago, Gabriel said:

I guess they're hoping for 16 or so wrestlers at launch, with more promised via DLC post-release. I definitely think this is going to be a fun game to play, but I hope that there is something substantial for a career or story type mode to keep me playing.

Fire Pro on Switch would be great also... and there's the CHIKARA video game being worked on that looks like a ton of fun as well.

I highly, highly doubt there will be. As neat as it looks - it's a nostalgia thing and there's no plans for anything like that on their site. I wouldn't expect much out of the CHIKARA game either with the studio making that games history.

18 hours ago, apsham said:

I highly, highly doubt there will be. As neat as it looks - it's a nostalgia thing and there's no plans for anything like that on their site. I wouldn't expect much out of the CHIKARA game either with the studio making that games history.

I honestly think that the Chikara game looks shit.

• Sad 1

On 28/07/2019 at 17:19, Tigerstyle said:

I ordered a Switch today, arrives on Tuesday.

It comes with Mario Maker 2 and a £30 DLC voucher.

I also have around £100 voucher for CEX. What should I get first?

Super Mario Odyssey seems obvious but it's one of my favourite games of all time.

Other than it really depends on what type of games you enjoy playing, the Switch has something for most genres. Mainly Mario related.

2 minutes ago, Chris2Kay said:

Super Mario Odyssey seems obvious but it's one of my favourite games of all time.

Other than it really depends on what type of games you enjoy playing, the Switch has something for most genres. Mainly Mario related.

I think I want co-op, the obvious Mario Katt, Party and Smash Bros are to be gotten

2 hours ago, Tigerstyle said:

I think I want co-op, the obvious Mario Katt, Party and Smash Bros are to be gotten

Overcooked is on the Switch I believe. That's a blast. There is a 2D mario game that can be played with 4 people.