The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

10 hours ago, apsham said:

It's a bit too much for me but I'll get it eventually - no experience with Grandia 2 but I have fond memories of fucking around with a demo for the first one... for like, ever.

I have and have beaten Grandia III, good game. But yes, my experience with the first Grandia game was playing it on a demo disc that came with an issue of PlayStation Magazine and thinking it seemed like such a fun, cool game, and wishing like hell I had the money to buy it.

I've intended to play Grandia for a long time but never got round to it. It's not top of my priority list right now, but I'd like to try it one day. The lack of random battles was something that appealed to me, given that that's the thing I dislike the most about most RPGs of its time.

• Like 1

I'll use spoiler tags in case anyone wants to watch the video without knowing any of the announcements.

Spoiler

Risk of Rain 2

New Dungeon Defenders game

Torchlight II

Eastward

Skater XL

Ori and the Blind Forest

Both Superhot and the Hotline Miami Collection are out today.

23 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I'll use spoiler tags in case anyone wants to watch the video without knowing any of the announcements.

Hide contents

Risk of Rain 2

New Dungeon Defenders game

Torchlight II

Eastward

Skater XL

Ori and the Blind Forest

Both Superhot and the Hotline Miami Collection are out today.

Eastward looks so damn charming.

15 minutes ago, Sousa said:

The Black Eagles route is absolutely wild.

Hide contents

if you side with Edelgard.

Due to my skimming on stuff on my first run through I was the other route and missed the chance for that. 

My Alliance harem comedy run through has been a bit side tracked by Awakening and Fates turning up for the 3DS. So glad 3H introduced me to these games through this thread because they're brilliant.

Picked up a few games over the week. Wheel of Fortune and Monopoly combo was $20 at WalMart, and I picked up used copies of LEGO Harry Potter Collection and Starlink: Battle for Atlas. Does anyone know if the spaceship toy accessories are essential to gameplay?