The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Help! I stole some guys keys and dropped them in a lake. Then I locked him out of the garden and me inside. Now no matter how many carrots or pumpkins I offer him he can't open the gate for me, now I'm stuck in here having a picnic... 9/10 would press Y to honk again.

Yeah, Untitled Goose Game has been great fun.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

Help! I stole some guys keys and dropped them in a lake. Then I locked him out of the garden and me inside. Now no matter how many carrots or pumpkins I offer him he can't open the gate for me, now I'm stuck in here having a picnic... 9/10 would press Y to honk again.

My girlfriend had this happen last night. Pause and hit 'Reset' and it'll save your progress but put everything back to how it was, fixed it for her.

• Like 1

Untitled Goose Game is amazing. It’s a shame the main game is so short. 

Favourite section has to be the garden with the farmer. There’s just so much you can do in such a small space and most of the objectives have multiple ways of doing them. I didn’t enjoy the Pub section that much, the Bouncer was a right ass to deal with.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Darnez FC 2017 said:

Untitled Goose Game is amazing. It’s a shame the main game is so short. 

Favourite section has to be the garden with the farmer. There’s just so much you can do in such a small space and most of the objectives have multiple ways of doing them. I didn’t enjoy the Pub section that much, the Bouncer was a right ass to deal with.

100%. Took me awhile to figure out how to get the bucket on his head.

7 hours ago, lanky316 said:

If you're inside the garden, move the bag of compost and wooden crate for the left-hand side of the garden (by the cabbage patch), and there's a tunnel in and out, so you don't have to worry about whether the gate is locked or not. 

9 minutes ago, michgcs said:

How old is he?Did he enjoy the game?

Only two and a half, and not overly, didn't have the manual dexterity or attention span. Right now the only thing that can keep him focused is Paw Patrol.

So, I have a voucher... Gonna use it on Pokemon. Just learned though you need an active Nintendo online subscription to use it, even though I already paid for it. That's stupid.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ruki said:

Only two and a half, and not overly, didn't have the manual dexterity or attention span. Right now the only thing that can keep him focused is Paw Patrol.

Nice, mine just turned two a few months ago and keeps wanting to play with it despite not knowing how to LOL