The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

I'm pretty sure I've asked this before in this thread but I seriously can't keep track of this shit so that I can do something about it when I have money.

Keeping in mind backwards compatibility and such...

I have not played a Pokemon game since the GBA discontinued.

If I wanna play the most missed games I can then what device do I need to buy?

Yeah, 3DS. Also, there is no way you would play all the games if you did this though. I would absolutely play X&Y and B&W+2 and skip the rest. The Ruby and Sapphire remakes and Sun/Moon were not good and Diamond is very good but I can't imagine wanting to play if you could just play X/Y. 

• Thanks 1

Playing Daemon Ex Machina and it's pretty neat. Nothing super innovative, but pretty solid nonetheless.

118.00 for a 3DS XL, charger and a game was a good deal, right?

13 hours ago, Mrs. Claus' Side Chick said:

Trying to connect my Switch and it says my internet connection isn't strong enough. The hell is up with that?

Mine said that when I fired up The Witcher. I just had to turn the power off and restart it and it was fine after that

16 minutes ago, GA! said:

I got Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon Sword for Christmas. Both very enjoyable so far, except Hop in Pokemon is a right annoying, egotistical prick.

I didn't play a whole lot of the Pokemon game because I really just can't get into them no matter how much I try, but Hop was annoying but I feel like it was all a show. He knew he wasn't really that good, especially since you smash him every time you face him.