The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Also from reading the options in the game, it doesn't seem to offer single-cartridge multiplayer, which pretty much means I'm waiting for the Wii U version. We've got three 3DS systems in my house and four people who play Smash Bros., no way are we getting three copies of this game just so we can use it the way we want to.

Just a quick heads up apparently the 3ds and smash bros dont play well. The slide controller is apparently snapping off in japan, with dozens of pics taken to show for it. I think maybe it may have to be how fast the controls are inputted.

So treat it like a lady, and be gentle. It would suck to break your game system over it.

Or dont treat it like a lady, and lose your nfl career. Your choice.

Oh, additional. Careful looking up photos of it, because some show roster spoilers.

I can't imagine a game like this not being better on the Wii U. I've never been a hugely dedicated Smash Bros fan, but all this talk makes me tempted to play Melee and Brawl again in anticipation got the next game. I don't even know how this one will be different from its predecessors, but I'm still strangely excited for it.

So, uh, hi. My name's Midget and I now own a Wii U.

Bought the Mario/Luigi Deluxe Set, which unfortunately means no awesome rewards like Pikmin or any other games. Still, we shall be amassing a Wii U collection soon. Nintendo ID is tee_ess_gee, so hopefully we can cross paths soon.

Likely in time for November, when thar be smashin' and clubberin' :shifty:

• Like 1

It's a lot of the same with a few mechanics and versus mode thrown in, albeit with 221 songs without DLC and more titles like Tactics added. There's a Quest Mode where you string songs together and stuff that is pretty cool - otherwise nothing that you have to miss too much.

To put it in focus though, the first song had 77 songs at launch.

Also - how is Layton/Wright?