The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

He does! With Cordelia!

Their daughter is now a bow-knight who is slowly becoming more and more badass (and has Galeforce).

But man, I wish I married Panne off to someone with a bit more strength, then Yarne would have been unstoppable! If/when I play through again, I think Donnel/Panne will make a decent pairing.

Although Severa didn't inherit Aptitude, which sucks.

But yeah, liking my team so far...got a mix of present and future people. Usually rolling with a combination of Chrom/Avatar/Sumia/Panne/Donnel/Cordelia and Yarne (who is the strongest person ever, so stop being a pussy!)/Lucina/Cynthia/Severa.

Jury is still out on Owain, Nah, Morgan and Noire (surprised she turned out to be an archer)

Nearing the end, I think (the dragon was just summoned)

Strongest units at the moment are Morgan, Nah (and she was just using a bronze sword), Severa, and Yarne. The Avatar is doing ok, but Chrom and some of the others are falling behind.

I can't remember if I asked this but does anyone know why there are 2 lights on the front of my Wii U even when it's off? And sometimes the bottom one switches from Red to Orange. I've checked while it's Orange and the system isn't on or anything. I don't understand what's happening

IT'S THE WORST BECAUSE I SPENT AN HOUR TRYING TO CHOOSE A TOWN TUNE AND FLAG.

The new villagers I have are Pecan, Papi, Antionio, and Grizzly, and Patty ended up returning from my previous town which is surprising (I know they don't actually return, but I got her again so I'm pretending <_<).

I like and kind of am unsure of the town layout; the event plaza is right above the town hall and the town hall is right above my house, but it's more the river design and where the villager houses are I guess. Like, I'm not sure if it's a good design for putting in public works projects? I dunno. If I make it a week I'll keep the design as is instead of starting a new game, though.

Try playing co-op with a six-year-old.

She can barely manage "okay I'm trying to get the gold star on this level for beating it with everyone so you join in as Luigi and all you have to do is touch the flag NO WHY DID YOU JOIN IN AS PEACH CONSARNIT."