The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

"Are you too macho for Animal Crossing? Tired of hearing 'That's a girls game!' anytime someone sees what's in your 3DS? Well, have we got the game for you!"

So, RPG Animal Crossing, then? I can get behind that. I know a few people who don't like the idea of Animal Crossing because "there's no point", so I can imagine that's the sort of thing they're aiming for - people who would play that sort of game if there was more of a story to it.

That roster is stacked. I mean, I'm miffed because Ice Climbers were my go-to character (along with Pikachu), but I wanna see how the new characters play.

Mario Kart is getting two new DLC - one in the fall and one in the spring. And it is huge...

Each Add On Content pack will contain two new cups, each with four courses, which, in total, increases the number of available courses by 50 percent. The Add On Content packs include classics like Wario's Gold Mine from Mario Kart Wii, as well as new courses, some taking place in the worlds of The Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing. New vehicles will also arrive with each pack, including the Blue Falcon kart representing the F-Zero franchise in the first AOC pack.

Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:

• 3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link

• 4 Vehicles

• 8 Courses

Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:

• 3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser

• 4 Vehicles

• 8 Courses

As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

mzrkynwembu4lnxkhhls.jpg

pb9bk6oegy0tparevlio.jpg

• Like 1