UFC News and Discussion Thread

Nelson was dead after a round or so, Brock would kill him.

Everyone said that Brock would kill Cain too.. I heard things like Brock is too big for Cain, Cain won't be able to get him on the ground, Cain won't be able to stuff the takedown, Cain doesn't have the power to knock lesnar out...

I think Lesnar would beat Nelson, but I think it would be closer then many expect.

Can't remember if it was mentioned here or elsewhere but Leben and Bisping are being talked about for the next coach of TUF.. I think this is horrible, I despise Bisping and have no desire to see him again or join the 2 time coaches.

I would love to see Lesnar as a coach, but I doubt with his high profile he would

Everyone said that Brock would kill Cain too.. I heard things like Brock is too big for Cain, Cain won't be able to get him on the ground, Cain won't be able to stuff the takedown, Cain doesn't have the power to knock lesnar out...

I think Lesnar would beat Nelson, but I think it would be closer then many expect.

Can't remember if it was mentioned here or elsewhere but Leben and Bisping are being talked about for the next coach of TUF.. I think this is horrible, I despise Bisping and have no desire to see him again or join the 2 time coaches.

I would love to see Lesnar as a coach, but I doubt with his high profile he would

I disagree. Cain for one is a much more well rounded (no pun intended, I swear >_>) fighter and whist I expected Brock to win true but I think most saw it as a close match in the making.

Bisping owns you all. :shifty:

The Cain/Brock fight was a matter, to me, of who would get the early advantage. They both stacked up equally well, and it wasn't like Brock could just wear him down like he did Carwin. Cain got the early advantage, dazed Brock, and then was able to finish him off. Could have easily gone the other way.

Roy Nelson? He can't do that.

The dude is virtually a novice himself, making him a coach would be fucking stupid. Let him concentrate on furthering his career first.

Bisping was a really good coach last time around, I'd like him to do it again. TUF is always better when there is a definitive hero and villain too, and Leban/Bisping will be just that.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Bisping was a really good coach last time around, I'd like him to do it again. TUF is always better when there is a definitive hero and villain too, and Leban/Bisping will be just that.

I can't figure out who's the hero in this scenario. The guy with two DUIs?

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Meltzer said something in the last couple weeks about a fairly major UFC name having sent out feelers to WWE, and that it would be one of the last people you'd expect.

I'm not sure Mitrione counts as a fairly major name, but he'd certainly be one of the last people I'd expect.