UFC News and Discussion Thread

I'm guessing Hunt hasn't dyed his hair pink.

Nope.

The match suffered because there wasn't enough selling involved.

And that match was absolutely nutters. All through the 4th and the 5th I went ''Now he is going down...'' and they never did, they just kept stumbling around and clobbering each other with hit after hit. I don't know how, but they kept fighting. And this is probably the best draw in MMA ever, if not the best slugfest ever, at least in the top.

I personally don't want a rematch yet, I just want them to go along a bit more and hopefully we get a big time #1 contender bout at a future date.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Matt Brown is officially out of the Fox card, and Condit is now looking at a March fight. Robbie Lawler versus Condit would be banging.

Super bummed, though, that was definitely the fight I was looking forward to the most. It's still a great card, though. Hoping for an Alpha Male sweep.

UFC has signed 11 strawweights from Invicta. They will be part of a new TUF series beginning in May and the winner will become the inaugural 115lb champion.

Carla Esparza

Alex Chambers

Claudia Gadelha

Felice Herrig

Bec Hyatt

Emily Kagan

Julianna Lima

'Mrs Pat Barry' Rose Namanujas

Tecia Torres

Paige Van Zant

Joanne Calderwood

Srar

You can listen to the call here: http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/13/5207476/georges-st-pierre-media-conference-call-live

I'm listening now, he's announcing his break and that he's gonna' vacate the belt.

EDIT: And there it is. Johnny Hendricks versus Robbie Lawler for the vacant Welterweight championship at UFC 171, March 15th in Dallas, Texas.

Man, Rory must be kicking himself like crazy now.

Edited by Benkid