World Cup 2010 Thread

lol, America

EDIT: In all seriousness, good goal, Slovenia are looking good. Wouldn't surprise me if England only manage to finish Runner-Up in this group.

Edited by WalkerWGZ
  • Like 1

Fucking nazi jew killers! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! The ONE game I wanted them to win, and they have to lose.

Fuck Serbia.

And what the fuck USA goal keeper! WHY WERE YOU STANDING SO FUCKING FAR OUT OF YOUR GOAL. Ludicrous. It wasn't tea time, it was time to put the rocket boots on.

Fuck the World Cup. Italy better win the whole thing now.

Why does Bob Bradley continue to have his team hoof the long ball? It's never been working for you against a solid team, it didn't work on Saturday, isn't working now, and isn't going to work, period. Try and actually pass the ball around, not just kick and run.

I'm thinking that Howard's ribs had something to do with him not diving. Not that I think he'd have reached it anyway.

He didn't dive because he was in an absolutely ludicrous position. There was no need for him to be that far forward.

I actually want the USA to win damnit!

What a blessing in disguise that is for USA. Findley gets a yellow card (even though it was an awful call), and is out for the next match. Good thing, because he hasn't contributed anything at all really to the squad. Thankfully we're starting to pass now instead and are looking threatening.

..Wow. And then that happens.