World Cup 2010 Thread

So England how does it feel to be fucked over by a Ref?

Bad huh.

I bet goal line technology will come in now because a 'big' team suffered the loss. I'll say it again, if that had been Robbie Keane handling the ball against France, there'd have been a 5th official standing right next to the line there for that decision.

Can't be offside for goal kicks. It was a fine goal. But what was it Beckenbauer called England? A long-ball team? I bet he doesn't mind the long-ball tactic now.

This is a great game, I still hope we see extra time and penalties. COME ON ENGLAND!

Gutted for Lampard, that was amazing goal which sadly won't count.

Bad huh.

I bet goal line technology will come in now because a 'big' team suffered the loss. I'll say it again, if that had been Robbie Keane handling the ball against France, there'd have been a 5th official standing right next to the line there for that decision.

5th Officials did shit in the EuroLeague. They ignored obvius stuff right in front of them to a point at wich i thought that they only were there to write a report on what they could have seen different.

Bad huh.

5th Officials did shit in the EuroLeague. They ignored obvius stuff right in front of them to a point at wich i thought that they only were there to write a report on what they could have seen different.

You honestly think if a 5th official was standing there that it still wouldn't have been given?

But what was it Beckenbauer called England? A long-ball team? I bet he doesn't mind the long-ball tactic now.

Unless you find a team that kicks every goal-kick short, then every team in professional football is a long-ball team. Germany are hardly playing long-ball football, it was just shit defending from a goal-kick.

Edited by The Cool One

Bad huh.

Not happening or at least it wont be for a long time yet. Blatter has said no to goal-line technology because its 'too expensive'.

Football, the sport that generates billions upon billions cannot afford a technology that Rugby has =/

Bad huh.

You honestly think if a 5th official was standing there that it still wouldn't have been given?

With reference to the EL games i have seen live, Yes.

Kloses Goal aperently wassent offside because there is no offsite wen the ball is comming of the keeper or something.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Dear Sep Blatter

Video refereeing works in many other world class sports at their hightest level, Rugby, cricket, tennis, athletics, NFL, etc...

WHY ARE YOU SO PIG HEADED AS TO NOT USE IT WHEN ITS AVAILABLE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL YOU DIV!

Signed

Disgruntled English fans.

(probably some Italian/Irish fans too)

Look, everyone - IT IS VERY OBVIOUS IT WAS IN.

No one has to debate this fact. It's clearly a goal. But it was not given for some clearly insane reason.

All we can do now is go for the win.