Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

What a moment for Murray. Also I feel sorry for Smith didn't he do a harder score too?!

He lost because the other guy's execution was higher, whereas Louis' was more difficult.

Seems stupid really as the higher difficulty would surely be harder to execute o_O

What a moment for Murray. Also I feel sorry for Smith didn't he do a harder score too?!

He lost because the other guy's execution was higher, whereas Louis' was more difficult.

Seems stupid really as the higher difficulty would surely be harder to execute o_O

Yeah, but your difficulty multiplies the score.

I may be wrong but I want to say Tom Daley? Is that today?

Victoria Pendleton goes in the inidividual pursuit in the Velodrome as well I believe, and Ed Clancy is 2nd closing in on the end of the Omnium.

EDIT: Pendleton might not be today actually but Clancy definitely is.

Edited by AdamDRFC

Mixed doubles are out. Going to be very tough for Great Britain. Azarenka is a brilliant tennis player and Mirnyi is one of the best in the world for doubles. Robson is going to take a pounding when receiving from the Beast of Belarus!