Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

I saw Lescott wearing a cap at that warmup GB basketball game and he actually looked pretty dashing.

And that's genuinely my only contribution to todays footie discussion.

Edited by Colly

I saw Lescott wearing a cap at that warmup GB basketball game and he actually looked pretty dashing.

Yeah, Lescott looks pretty good considering he was dragged behind a car on his face when he was like 10. Cover that scar and he's a handsome chap.

Tevez, on the other hand, is hideous.

Did anybody watch "Fantasy Football Club" the other night on Sky Sports? I tweeted saying it was a good idea in principle but "Fenners" is a twat. He replied to me saying it was a "bit harsh" :shifty:

I watched it, it was awful. Fantasy football league worked because they spent ten minutes talking about their guests teams and the rest being funny. This was an hour (minus ads) of shilling Skys online league and nothing else. Except Paul Merson who really is a twat.

Second in the EWB FF league after this weekends games, don't have any players involved tomorrow though so don't think it'll last!

I'm bottom with -4 points :o That'll teach me for having a QPR defender in my team. Hopefully my United lads will get me some points tomoz!