Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

United doing what United do best...Cunts :angry:

:angry:

(Although it now means I only need 3 teams to win tomorrow to win 250 quid but still...Fucking Man Utd)

Well, horrible. Absolutely gutted to be honest. However.. average team age of about 23 and with only two players in the team who have any real Premiership experience at all we can be proud of the performance. We didn't deserve to lose, though. I feel for the lads who put in everything out there.

Well, horrible. Absolutely gutted to be honest. However.. average team age of about 23 and with only two players in the team who have any real Premiership experience at all we can be proud of the performance. We didn't deserve to lose, though. I feel for the lads who put in everything out there.

Gotta agree with that, Villa played very well and didn't deserve to lose. I think your players will take a lot from the game though, you made it really hard for us to play at times with great defending and pressing, and also looked really good on the counter too.

Lowton is going to be a very sought after player in no time

I remember when we signed him I trawled some Sheff Utd boards and their fans were like "Couple of mil? Good value, wont make the step up to the Prem". How wrong they are. He's slot in like he's played in this league for years.

Also Benteke is going to be world class. I'd happily sell Bent in January and bring in 3-4 players to strengthen the squad.

No one can hate Hernandez. He comes across as the nicest guy in the world.

See, here's the thing.

1) Take the nicest person you can possibly think of. It may be your personal hero, or a family member, or a religious icon like Jesus or Buddha, or absolutely anyone.

2) Put them in a Manchester United shirt.

3) Congratulations! They are now a cunt.

• Like 20