Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

That fan who threw something at Ferdinand should be banned. And Ferdinand should get punished if that was the City fans he was goading.

Shit ending. Nasri has cost us there.

In fairness, you didn't exactly deserve anything out of that anyway. It should of been 0-3 and pretty much game over at one stage if not for a poor call from the linesman that changed the entire game.

Deserved victory, probably our best performance this season I'd say.

That fan who threw something at Ferdinand should be banned. And Ferdinand should get punished if that was the City fans he was goading.

What? Then ban all the fans who do the same to football players. It's just part of the game.

What? Then ban all the fans who do the same to football players. It's just part of the game.

I agree, fans are so much worse than players sometimes.

Ferdinand should be banned for being hit by an object? Great logic there.

No, I'm saying that if he was in front of the City fans, kissing the badge, then that's inciting the fans. Should be punishable.

And yeah, definitely didn't deserve a win. Maybe a draw with our second half performance, but ah well.

You're absolutely right. Celebrating a victory over your local rivals should be punishable by death.

And you didn't deserve anything :shifty:

Kissing your badge shouldn't equate to getting a ban or getting something thrown at you. If you can't go to watch a match and stand the opposition scoring against you then you shouldn't be going to football matches.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tevez get in a bit of trouble for his last minute lash out at Jones either. Delighted with the win, feel that had the linesman got it right we would have had a far more comfortable time of it though!

Incident here:

http://twitter.yfrog.com/jwzrgihjvhrjeacxjkqgkhbpz

Nothing wrong with what Rio is doing there, nothing what so ever. Probably takes a tonne of stick throughout the game, so I don't really see any problem with him celebrating like he does there. There's no excuse for pathetic behavior like that from fans. The fans would celebrate and do all sorts if their team scored in the final minutes, you wouldn't see a player throwing shit at them for it though.