Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Seems about right, considering he only ever really turned up during the first half of the 2011-12 season for Chelsea (in the second half his form plummeted, whereas in the first half of 12/13 he barely got played).

That sounds like something he'd do. He seems to be a player that'll turn up and be amazing - when he wants to be.

Get in! Come on United.

Also, it's cute how Dex is asking Lineker whether or not Spurs will field a strong team in the final game.

Dude you're a Villa fan also, you must understand the nervousness?

Sturridge is a bossman. I know he doesn't do much but score but hopefully with Suarez and Coutinho creating the chances we won't need him to. He's got good technique and fits in with the style we play as well. I see good slightly better things if we keep Suarez.

Sad for Wigan. Will be a very big ask to beat Arsenal with Arsenal needing to win to go above Spurs. I think they'll lose, which is going to make for a tremendously dull final day with almost everything decided.