Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

The Batman picture looks like Bruce Wayne was just grounded by Alfred or he's being forced to wear that Halloween costume when he really wanted to be a an astronaut.

In term of Deadshot's picture:

Cannot unsee...

Will-Smith-Suicide-Squad-Set-Photos-Dead

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's... maybe that's Deadshot's.... street clothes, right? And Will Smith didn't want to wear the eyepatch. Right? Yes? Yes let's agree.

That's... maybe that's Deadshot's.... street clothes, right? And Will Smith didn't want to wear the eyepatch. Right? Yes? Yes let's agree.

Think it's his clothes before he was Deadshot.

BWrZB1z.jpg

Task Force X assembled.

(Had a search around, general opinion is: Slipknot, Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, Katana (at front), Jack Flag, Harley, Deadshot, Killer Croc, El Diablo).

I think they looking fucking awesome. Somehow didn't know that Killer Croc was in it, which is awesome. Can't wait for the first teaser, which I imagine is ages away.

Katana looks a fuck ton better than the TV version. I do not like Harley's look at all. Why blue instead of black? They do that in the comics too now and it just doesn't look as good. Liking Deadshot though.

That...looks rather badass, but also a little like Deathstroke

Deadshot's mask looks like its from an entirely different costume. At least make the colors match, or make it somehow look like its at all related to the rest of his costume. It looks like they didn't finish painting it. I know he often has an all white mask in the comics, but his costume also has a bunch of white on it as well. Its jarringly out of place here. And they couldn't even get the fucking cybernetic eye on the right side.

KIller Croc looks like one of the aliens in the Fifth Element. Flagg, Slipknot and Boomerang could not look like more generic soldier types if they tried, and apparently Enchantress is just Tia Dalma from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Really not impressed. Only one that peaks my interest is their take on Enchantress. DC are doing a great job ruining their own property. I know I shouldn't judge things before the film. But the look and visual tone is half the equation.