Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

52 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

CW show fandom seems toxic.

Which isn't... astonishing, because it's a fandom and most fandoms are toxic. But I'm happy mostly staying away from all of it.

I mean...they're DC, of course the fandom is insane. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the order is Supergirl,Flash, Arrow then Legends, right? Or have I got Arrow and Legends swapped?

Its Supergirl, Arrow, Flash then Legends

I'm so confused about when these shows air. That's what I get for waiting till the end of the week to watch normally.

It makes sense when you realize Arrow is the only show that changed air days.  Supergirl is always shown first, on Monday nights.  Tuesday nights is The Flash, then Legends.  Arrow was the outlier, airing on Thursdays.  So they just did the Arrow episode to follow Supergirl.  Everything else is its normal air time

To make you realize how much the Arrowverse has grown, this was last years Invasion

z1pxDrR.jpg

And, minus a few character, this was this years Crisis on Earth X

PWAz4im.jpg

• Like 1

Just started part three. My only complaint is

Spoiler

They made the Nazis too evil. They're like cartoons. Nazis didn't see themselves as evil. They should see themselves as the good guys. The great glorious side stomping out impurities and "evil". 

Also I hope they address if there is or was a Superman counterpart on Earth X.

Ok, I don't care how much you wank off a Marvel movie or any of the Batman movies this, to me, is the greatest superhero "movie" I've ever seen.

Spoiler

Prof. Stein's death and the aftermath is the first thing that's made me tear up since my Grandfather's death and I don't even watch Legends.

It's crazy how in the span of a week how much crossover super-hero stuff has come out for me, and it all seemed to get better and better as it went on. From Justice League which was super mediocre to the Crisis on Earth-X which was excellent to the absolute best that the Infinity Wars trailer (Okay, fine, it was just the trailer, but still!) was, it's just been too much. 

This crossover: :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I haven't watch Justice League but there is no way for It to even been close to this.

My favorite parts:

Spoiler

The wedding fight, "Leo" Snart, "Superspeed,I don't have It", Bad Ass alternative Winn, I mark out hard when Atom shows up, the Arrow crew showing up to fight evil Ollie, It was way better done than last year.

What I don't like:

Spoiler

Stein.........:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Forgot about:

Spoiler

Kara singing......:wub:

Edited by angeluzcr

My thoughts on the crossover:

The line about there being 53 versions of Kara. Makes you wonder where the Earth 1 version is. (Same thing for Clark)

Was not surprised that they killed off Professor Stein. Watching this season of Legends, I had a bad feeling they were headed that direction, and was hoping to be wrong.

The Ray was pretty bland, and his headgear looked awful. Glad he's going to have an animated show on the CW website, rather than being on one of the live actions. 

So instead of cynical, badass Snart, who was awesome, we now have Mister Sensitive? Meh!

I did not like that they used Reverse Flash, still wearing Wells' face, instead of an evil version of Barry. And why would there even be an Earth-X version of Prometheus? That world's version of Tommy being an archer makes sense, but.....using the Prometheus name and mask doesn't. 

Loved that Alex, Heat Wave and others had no problem killing Nazis. Best thing to do with them.

Why no Nazi versions of other characters? Obviously, Nazi versions of the Jewish, Gay/Bi and non-white heroes wouldn't make sense, but shouldn't there have been Nazi versions of Steel, Atom, and Black Canary (Laurel or Dinah)? 

Elongated Man being left out was a good idea since he doesn't have a real costume yet and is still in training, but they should have had Wally suit up. 

Diggle being left out made sense, but I do like how they did end up using him at the very end of the whole thing.

I hope they release Melissa Benoist's version of "Running Home To You".

I especially hope the next crossover event takes place on Kara's Earth, or at some point they have an event that merges hers with the Arrowverse Earth.

3 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

My thoughts on the crossover:

Hide contents

The line about there being 53 versions of Kara. Makes you wonder where the Earth 1 version is. (Same thing for Clark)

Was not surprised that they killed off Professor Stein. Watching this season of Legends, I had a bad feeling they were headed that direction, and was hoping to be wrong.

The Ray was pretty bland, and his headgear looked awful. Glad he's going to have an animated show on the CW website, rather than being on one of the live actions. 

So instead of cynical, badass Snart, who was awesome, we now have Mister Sensitive? Meh!

I did not like that they used Reverse Flash, still wearing Wells' face, instead of an evil version of Barry. And why would there even be an Earth-X version of Prometheus? That world's version of Tommy being an archer makes sense, but.....using the Prometheus name and mask doesn't. 

Loved that Alex, Heat Wave and others had no problem killing Nazis. Best thing to do with them.

Why no Nazi versions of other characters? Obviously, Nazi versions of the Jewish, Gay/Bi and non-white heroes wouldn't make sense, but shouldn't there have been Nazi versions of Steel, Atom, and Black Canary (Laurel or Dinah)? 

Elongated Man being left out was a good idea since he doesn't have a real costume yet and is still in training, but they should have had Wally suit up. 

Diggle being left out made sense, but I do like how they did end up using him at the very end of the whole thing.

I hope they release Melissa Benoist's version of "Running Home To You".

I especially hope the next crossover event takes place on Kara's Earth, or at some point they have an event that merges hers with the Arrowverse Earth.

Spoiler

I think any hero that didn't have a Nazi counterpart can be presumed dead, killed by the Nazis. My headcanon says that Overgirl killed Superman after he joined the resistance. The rest should be about the same.

4 hours ago, Tkasto said:

Ending of the latest episode of Legends Of Tomorrow: 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Everything that came before the ending in that episode:

oh-brother.gif

LoT went from being a really good and fun show for me to just.... I actively hate it now.

• Like 2

This week's Legends:

Vikings being influenced by what was more or less a Tickle Me Elmo was absurd, but still funny as hell.

I was hoping the payoff to Stein dying would be that they'd bring in Ronnie Raymond to fuse with Jefferson, and whichever one triggered the transformation being in control as Firestorm. Not Jefferson leaving. (Apparently Victor Garber quit to go do a revival of `Hello Dolly'. Yeesh!)

Already hoping that the payoff with the Earth-X version of Captain Cold is that Damien Daark puts a new Legion of Doom together (seems to be where they're heading), and the original Captain Cold kills the Dr. Phil wannabe.

Constantine? HELL YES! 

But the show is seriously going downhill. Arthur Darvill no longer being a regular cast member doesn't help. Definitely done if Brandon Routh or Caity Lotz leave.

I've never been big on Legends.  Goofy time travel where everybody wears period clothes and get into hijinks with past people has never been my thing. It didn't even amuse me as a kid when Power Rangers did it in the wild west.

Still though, Legends has the best episode of Arrow with the Future Star City episode.