The Star Wars Thread

Katsuya

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Your Mom said:

So I missed Baby Yoda coming back because I didn't watch the stupid Boba Fett show? Fuck that noise man I think I'm done with all these interconnected shows

Is that what happened? I was so confused watching the trailer. Almost had myself convinced to watch the first two seasons again to see if I missed something. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

So they get the foundling back, but with the monster being eaten, the three baby monsters are going to starve to death. 

Edit: Should've waited for the episode to end :shifty: 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

The guest stars in the latest Mandalorian episode are an insane bunch.

Spoiler

Jack Black (being remarkably understated), Lizzo, Christopher Lloyd,  and a woman who looks vaguely familiar, like she used to wrestle somewhere before disappearing. Sasha something.

4 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Grogu debuted his new gimmick "2012-14 Daniel Bryan".

It got a positive response from me, and I assume a very negative response from the rest of the internet.

The gimmick's look: 

Spoiler

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest episode spoiler...

Spoiler

...did that little alien that was piloting the droid before giving it to Grogu say "motherfucker"?  I swore I heard it and, looking online, some other people do too

Edit:  Forgot to spoiler that

Season finals spoilers:

Spoiler

Does anyone else here think that we haven't seen the last of Moff Gideon? Yes, he was engulfed in the flames of the explosion caused by the crash of the Mandalorian ship crashing into his base. But we didn't get to see his body and he did have his fancy beskar Dark Trooper armor on. And even if it isn't Gideon himself, one of his clones might have survived.

4 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

Season finals spoilers:

Hide contents

Does anyone else here think that we haven't seen the last of Moff Gideon? Yes, he was engulfed in the flames of the explosion caused by the crash of the Mandalorian ship crashing into his base. But we didn't get to see his body and he did have his fancy beskar Dark Trooper armor on. And even if it isn't Gideon himself, one of his clones might have survived.

Spoiler

It's plausible, but I think considering they had the cloned Emperor, they probably wouldn't go down that route again.