The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

It'll probably be worth it. Chelsea play extremely attractive football and have some of the best attacking players in the league. Are you getting Fifa 14 this year?

Not sure if we are getting it yet. I know for sure if we do I wont be playing against any of you guys this time :P

Yeah, like that Palace gave it a good game. Siggy & Defoe both should've had goals. Still not sold on Chadli, he looks lively, but there wasn't anything outstanding there, but it is his first game after all. I'd still like to see us give Townsend more of a go. Really, really impressed with Capoue when he came on - and Saldado was cracking. Solid first performance, but we'll definitely have to improve upon it as the season goes on. With Bale, I think we'd be very, very scary.

Also Nerf, it's not as much you talking about Spurs, but I'd put good money on you liking nearly every anti-Spurs post made. I just think you are quite bias with your opinions. I'm happy to make fun of Arsenal, but I'm also the first to say I like the way they're run and that they play good football, and they know how to get a job done. It just seems your opinions are a bit off with the teams/player you have a bias against.

edit: Oh, also, that bench for Chelsea is insane. You are spoilt for choice there.

That's because I enjoy people (metalman) trolling butt hurt Spurs fans.