The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Pretty much agree with the general opinion (not to be confused with The General's opinion...) here. Sacking AVB is a joke, really.

They're 2 points ahead of last seasons Champions, who have the same squad as last year, and within touching distance of a CL place, despite all the changes at WHL in the summer. Madness.

• Like 1

Like I said on Twitter, the millions he'll get in compensation is simply heartbreaking.

I wasn't sad when Mowbray was sacked at Boro, and he's practically family, why would I care about Mourinhole Lite?

Come on now, you don't even see a *little* inconsistency to your reactions to a horror tackle on Suarez and AVB losing his job? They both get compensated with millions :\

Blimey, what a daft decision. Oh well, wonder who they will get in?

What top quality managers are unemployed?

Houllier

Curle

Megson

Hughes

Keane

RDM

Fergie :shifty:

Sven

Jol

Clarke

Doesn't look too good.

If only the Spurs players had increased their perspectivication in the low/medium quadrile aspect like AVB kept asking them to, he wouldn't be in this mess.

I don't know how dancing will help