The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Thought that was offside tbh. Great ball from Coutinho though to Sterling and a good pass from Suarez.

Dunno if it was, but makes up for the bullshit offside call earlier if so.

Was it in the first ten minutes? I've only seen one offside call since then (which is when i've been watching) and it was correct.

Thought that was offside tbh. Great ball from Coutinho though to Sterling and a good pass from Suarez.

Was it in the first ten minutes? I've only seen one offside call since then (which is when i've been watching) and it was correct.

Dunno when exactly, but he was being played on in the incident I'm talking about.

Edit: The one when Sturridge would've been in one-on-one.

Dunno when exactly, but he was being played on in the incident I'm talking about.

Edit: The one when Sturridge would've been in one-on-one.

He was offside on that one.

It's nice to see that Liverpool fans have taken over the mantle of complaining about referees every game from the United fans. :)

• Like 3

It's nice to see that Liverpool fans have taken over the mantle of complaining about referees every game from the Spurs fans. :)

Fixed.

And also let's not pretend that it wasn't our mantle to begin with!