2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Fucking Henrique. Average-to-decent defender but Felipão ''trusts'' him because he played well in the Second Division for his favourite team.

That and he ruined my chance of getting a free uniform.

Edited by RafaelFms

• Admin

South Korea:

Goalkeepers: Jung Sung-ryeong (Suwon Bluewings), Kim Seung-gyu (Ulsan Horang-i), Lee Bom-young (Busan I'Park)
Defenders: Kim Jin-soo (Albirex Niigata), Yun Suk-young (QPR), Kim Young-kwon (Guangzhou Evergrande), Hwang Seok-ho (Sanfrecce Hiroshima), Hong Jeong-ho (Augsburg), Kwak Tae-hwi (Al Hilal), Lee Yong (Ulsan Horang-i), Kim Chang-soo (Kashiwa Reysol).
Midfielders: Ki Seung-yeung (Sunderland), Ha Dae-sung (Beijing Guoan), Han Kook-young (Kashiwa Reysol), Park Jung-woo (Guangzhou R&F), Son Heung-min (Bayer Leverkusen), Kim Bo-kyoung (Cardiff City), Lee Chung-yong (Bolton Wanderers), Ji Dong-won (Augusburg).
Forwards: Koo Ja-cheol (Mainz), Lee Keun-ho (Sangju Sangmu), Park Chu-young (Arsenal), Kim Shin-wook (Ulsan Horang-i).

Germany-

Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer, Roman Weidenfeller, Ron–Robert Zieler

Defenders: Jerome Boateng, Erik Durm, Kevin Grosskreutz, Benedikt Höwedes, Mats Hummels, Marcell Jansen, Philipp Lahm, Per Mertesacker, Shkodran Mustafi, Marcel Schmelzer

Midfielders: Lars Bender, Julian Draxler, Matthias Ginter, Leon Goretzka, Mario Götze, Andre Hahn, Sami Khedira, Toni Kroos, Max Meyer, Thomas Müller, Mesut Özil, Lukas Podolski, Marco Reus, Andre Schürrle, Bastian Schweinsteiger

Strikers: Miroslav Klose, Kevin Volland

Germany-

Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer, Roman Weidenfeller, Ron–Robert Zieler

Defenders: Jerome Boateng, Erik Durm, Kevin Grosskreutz, Benedikt Höwedes, Mats Hummels, Marcell Jansen, Philipp Lahm, Per Mertesacker, Shkodran Mustafi, Marcel Schmelzer

Midfielders: Lars Bender, Julian Draxler, Matthias Ginter, Leon Goretzka, Mario Götze, Andre Hahn, Sami Khedira, Toni Kroos, Max Meyer, Thomas Müller, Mesut Özil, Lukas Podolski, Marco Reus, Andre Schürrle, Bastian Schweinsteiger

Strikers: Miroslav Klose, Kevin Volland

I hope Klose goes and manages to back the few goals he needs to be overall top goalscorer at the tournament :-)

I sense you're not his (Big Phil's) biggest fan...?

I'm not, really. We play shit football, and that Confederations Cup win was based mostly on the biggest support I've seen coming from brazilians for the national team. Maybe we'll win the World Cup that way, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost in the last 16 to Holland/Spain.

On the opening day of the World Cup, Belgium and the US will be playing a friendly game, no fans or TV in attendance however, so it'll just be a training game more than anything.

Mexico!

Goalkeepers: Jesus Corona, Guillermo Ochoa, Alfredo Talavera

Defenders: Paul Aguilar, Miguel Layun, Diego Reyes, Rafael Marquez, Francisco Rodriguez, Hector Moreno, Carlos Salcido, Andres Guardado

Midfielders: Juan Carlos Medina, Jose Juan Vazquez, Isaac Brizuela, Luis Montes, Carlos Pena, Marco Fabian, Hector Herrera

Forwards: Raul Jimenez, Alan Pulido, Javier Hernandez, Giovani dos Santos, Oribe Peralta

I don't think people sitting at the side and shouting was mostly responsible for the Confederations Cup win. :/

Yeah everyone said we had the best fans at Euro 2012, but were the drizzling shits nonetheless.

Yes, but the whole manifestation thing going on, people singing the national anthem after it was done playing, you could see it really got the players pumped up for the first 10~15 minutes, which is where we took advantage in most games. It was the psychological superiority and a couple of early goals generated by massive fan support leading us to the title. The only exception being that final.

How the hell is Shola Ameobi even a Premier League player let alone getting near a World Cup squad.

In his past 5 PL seasons, he's played 125 games and scored 15 goals...

First post in a week so I'd best make it important:

Fuck off.

• Like 6