2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Ugh. Never a free kick, goalies are too over protected.

That was certainly less of a foul than the one on Cesar on day 1.

And RVP on Iker for the 3-0.

Yeah, this is the exact same Nigeria I saw in the friendly vs. USA a week ago. They get anywhere near the opponent's goal and then completely run out of ideas.

We were dreadful today. The penalty was clear, I think no one should deny it. Almeida's injury was actually good for us, because Eder gave us more up front, Pepe was then sent off (the guy is an idiot, but the red card was completely exaggerated) and after that we were completely dead, so thank god we didn't lose 7-0 or something like that. Not that it would serve as much of a consolation, but Eder was fouled insidy the penalty area when Ronaldo threw that tantrum... At least the bet that was posted here would have been won. :P

Let's hope we can rebound from this in our next game...

We were dreadful today. The penalty was clear, I think no one should deny it. Almeida's injury was actually good for us, because Eder gave us more up front, Pepe was then sent off (the guy is an idiot, but the red card was completely exaggerated) and after that we were completely dead, so thank god we didn't lose 7-0 or something like that. Not that it would serve as much of a consolation, but Eder was fouled insidy the penalty area when Ronaldo threw that tantrum... At least the bet that was posted here would have been won. :P

Let's hope we can rebound from this in our next game...

It really wasn't.

It was... as much of an idiot he was in going back to the other guy's face, he didn't attack him. What I've seen here makes it seem like he went all "Zidane style" on him. But that's my opinion...

• Like 1

So I've been in work and I miss Germany destroy Portugal and they out Iran V Nigeria on whilst I am on my way home from work but put USA V Ghana which should be decent at 11 but the only problem being I have to be up and leave the house for 6:30 for work tomorrow morning.

Fuck working in retail :(

So I've been in work and I miss Germany destroy Portugal and they out Iran V Nigeria on whilst I am on my way home from work but put USA V Ghana which should be decent at 11 but the only problem being I have to be up and leave the house for 6:30 for work tomorrow morning.

Fuck working in retail :(

Up at half 6 for work but don't finish til 5? Where do you work? O.o

It was... as much of an idiot he was in going back to the other guy's face, he didn't attack him. What I've seen here makes it seem like he went all "Zidane style" on him. But that's my opinion...

No one has said it was a full on, Zidane style headbutt. But it doesn't have to be. Do what Pepe did and you're going to get sent off 9 times out of 10.