2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Small Child: *Tugs on shirt for camera.*

Cameraman: *Has no interest in returning to match*

Small Child: *Wait is it time to stop can I stop now*

Cameraman: *no.*

Small Child: *keeps on keepin' on with the dramatic shirt tugging eventually this will end right?*

Cameraman: *no.*

Small Child: *Shit :(*

• Like 2

Hey, it's Mario Martinez! He used to be a Sounder! Then he wasn't because he/his manager wanted too much money to stay, then he said he was coming back on Twitter for like a month, and then he didn't.

Not as bad a match as I feared. It's nice that Ecuador got this win, it's nice that Honduras finally scored a goal, but Ecuador has to go up against the French offense and Switzerland has to go up against 0-2 Honduras so the result here I think only really serves to make things a little more interesting.

So that's two games I've watched with Jericode now, and both have been full of goals. The 5-2 last night, plus the Brazil-Croatia 3-1 opener. Where the fuck was he during Nigeria-Iran?!

I'll watch the Argentina and Germany games this evening. Won't bother with the 11pm kick, but I really want to see the Belgium/USA games tomorrow.

• Like 1

10408652_691045584282304_382557313797903

Fucking hell, Jan Molby has let himself go...

What you on about that's Jan Molby in shape!!

Also I wake up to find Honduras scored therefore another one of my bets has been ruined... I hate betting on this world cup!! :(

But I love this World Cup cause so far we've had the shock of Spain getting knocked out. One of Italy and Uruguay will be knocked out to Costa Rica and there's been some good games.