2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

I notice that now England are out we get half hour less build up in the UK for some of the matches. Not that I'm complaining as I can't stand long buildups, I prefer to just tune in and have the match about to begin.

Also does anyone really want Gerrard to keep playing for England? I'm happy to see him fade away as a Liverpool player making the type of mistakes that happen near the end of players' careers but not for England.

Edited by Sam

What the hell was that all about. International space station? Death Star?

"Good luck America, the whole world is watching you. Including this guy in a Germany shirt."

I notice that now England are out we get half hour less build up in the UK for some of the matches. Not that I'm complaining as I can't stand long buildups, I prefer to just tune in and have the match about to begin.

Also does anyone really want Gerrard to keep playing for England? I'm happy to see him fade away as a Liverpool player making the type of mistakes that happen near the end of players' careers but not for England.

I'd be very happy to see him never play for England again. He's turned up maybe twice in however many caps he's had for England.

What the hell was that all about. International space station? Death Star?

"Good luck America, the whole world is watching you. Including this guy in a Germany shirt."

Well now I'm curious.

If there is no chance of them being in the 2018 squad due to age/retirement, they shouldn't be in the next squad.

Are those mascots actually American or are they just taking the piss a bit over the anthem? Caus half of them are doing the hand over the heart thing except one who had his hand on his stomach.